Monday, April 12, 2010

Ask JACK!




In a bid to expand my blog and my range of topics (I'm Brilliant but not endlessly Brilliant *sly grin*) I want to reach out to you. Got a relationship problem or a particular view on topic that you would like to get my spin on? - swing it over at my direction. Ask me Anything, and all submission will be handled anonymously "Dear Abby" Style. Send question via my web site; http://maddjackkash.com/#/its-jack/4539296143 and fill out submission form or e-mail me dirrectly at MaddJackkash@gmail.com. In your subject please "headline" your question. Or just ask here!! Question text will be reprinted, so keep that in mind.

Look forward to hearing from YOU!

All the best regard to you on your side of stage

-Jack Kash

1 comment:

  1. i have a general question that boggles my mind: is there such thing as a honeymoon phase? if so, when does its usually occur and how long does its last? would this occur during the lust phase of a relationship . . . . . . .

    thanks

    ReplyDelete