Sunday, May 2, 2010

Anesthesia Begins to sound like Anesthesia! New episodes




When i embarked on putting together a podcast, I had an idea of what type of cast I would personally listen to, and that I wanted something dreamy, cerebral, vast and intelligent. I had no idea how much work it would take to reach the kind of sound and production i wanted with Anesthesia. I wanted Anesthesia not to just SOUND like a sonic escape.. i wanted it to BE a sonic escape. Literally, take you out your comfort zone and toss somewhere OUT THERE, i don't know where, but anywhere but here.

After 2 month of trial and error and learning new tricks... "A walk in the Dark" accomplishes what i set out to do for the first time ever. Episode 6 is when Anesthesia is actually becomes it's own beast. Now whether anyone else thinks highly of it's content ... that's a question yet to be answered.

I wish i knew how many were actually listening to this Cast. That question actually has kept me from airing the second cast- Hipster Please, which is more "user friendly" and it's format is traditional talky-radio program.


You can check out this weeks edition of ANESTHESIA at Maddjackkash.com, by either streaming or an easy direct download.

http://maddjackkash.com/#/anesthesia/4539439242

No comments:

Post a Comment